The PT (Puppet Testing) project aims to catch issues in Puppet, rspec-puppet and related low-level tools early to ensure high quality releases. It regularly tests these projects together using their ‘master’ branches.
A few common modules are tested with the tracked projects to improve coverage beyond the tracked project unit tests themselves.
Each of the tracked projects has its master branch tested independently (against released versions of the gem) to check general stability, then with Puppet’s master branch (the + Puppet column), with rspec-puppet’s master branch, and so on.
The + all column is the build status for the project with master branches from all tested dependencies.
|Project name||master||+ Puppet||+ puppet-syntax||+ rspec-puppet||+ puppetlabs_spec_helper||+ all|
- 2017-06-07: rspec-puppet #526: link teardown incompatible with parallel_tests, from postgresql and stdlib with rspec-puppet#master
- 2017-05-24: PUP-7590: warning with resource type class declaration, from apache with puppet#master
- 2017-04-29: stdlib #766: alias spec error message changed (PUP-6694), from stdlib with puppet#master
- 2017-04-13: rspec-puppet #508: negative relationship matchers failing, from postgresql with rspec-puppet#master
- 2017-04-10: rspec-puppet #499: duplicate resource aliases error, from postgresql with rspec-puppet#master
- 2017-03-29: puppet-lint #681: resource_indexes lists case statements, from stdlib and postgresql
- 2017-03-27: rspec-puppet #485: missing dependency error changed (PUP-5659), from rspec-puppet with puppet#master
- 2017-03-21: stdlib #743: alias spec error message changed (PUP-7371), from stdlib with puppet#master
- 2017-02-03: stdlib #719: allow test metadata.json to be read, from stdlib with puppet#master
- 2017-02-03: stdlib #715: unsupported data type error with symbol facts, from stdlib with rspec-puppet#master
- 2017-02-03: rspec-puppet #454: app_management setting deprecated (PUP-4947), from stdlib with puppet#master
- 2017-02-03: puppet-syntax #72: app_management setting deprecated (PUP-4947), from puppet-syntax with puppet#master
- 2017-02-03: puppet-syntax #72: language parse failure message changed (PUP-6006), from puppet-syntax with puppet#master
- 2017-01-27: rspec-puppet #447: do not freeze classes passed into functions, from stdlib with rspec-puppet#master